Rockoons 2 Rockoons 2

Great Song, Great Video

Nothing more needs to be said other than....

ROCK ON \m/

:the Composer: :the Composer:

In-

-credible... A perfect message for this day and age with the inclusion of the rock concert. I know tastes change over the years but seriously, grunge industrial metal, COME ON!

Broken Saints CH 24 ACT 5 Broken Saints CH 24 ACT 5

Will never be equalled

I've been visiting NG for 4 years almost everyday, but today, after watching the final 2 chapters 23+24 this is the only flash that compelled me to register, just so I could praise this astounding piece of art.
For the people that blam this flash based upon the fact it has little or no animation, think. This is using flash in a different method to tell a story, it's not by any stretch of the imagination done this way because the author can not animate. To be honest, and I think a lot of people will agree, I can't imagine this story being done any other way.
I've written lots of scripts and storys for different animation including some TV work, granted none have ever required this kind of drama, but from somone who understands how difficult it is to write an engaging and thought provoking piece like this, you are a god among men.

e7 e7

Superb

An excellent balance of art and gameplay that many big budget companies fail to do time and time again. Although the premise is different it reminds me greatly of games like Flower or Flow for the PS3 and I would honestly purchase this should you ever develop a console or PC version provided it had a few more levels of course!
I can see massive potential for even a co-op mode with the amazing original physics of the ground and that's the one thing that stands out above all else. Whenever I feel a genre has become stagnant with sequels and copies (Yes I'm looking at you FPS), something like this comes along which restores my faith in human creativity.

SHIFT 2 SHIFT 2

Great

Amazing original game mechanics. My only gripe is how accurate the platform 'ledging' is on occasion. It would make it a whole lot harder, and realistic (ok as realistic as this game gets ;)), if you couldn't land just below the edge of a platform yet the character still jump up.

Btw 'The CC is a lie' :)